Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tired of Hypocrites. Frustrated by People.

I'm so tired. I have been drained lately- drained by stress and school, and drained by frustration caused by people. Nothing rubs me in the wrong direction like a hypocrite. If you complain to me about something you think I am doing wrong, you should correct that behavior in yourself too. If you then change your mind and decide to complain about the exact OPPOSITE of your first complaint, then I have nothing to say to you.
Yes, you. Stop it. Can nobody understand that I am human? I cannot stick to my standards that I set for people AND make everyone happy AND know exactly how to handle each situation so that it works out in their best interests.
Lately, I have been lowering my standards for people, and that does not bode well for me. It stems from me having my own shit to deal with, and then i let those standards slip a bit and I do not keep tabs on the status of the relationship like I should.
God forbid that I am human and that I make mistakes.
I'm tired of being let down. I am tired of people promising me things that I never see: it would have been better if you hadn't promised anything at all.
My mood has changed, I feel sad now. This blog is a ranting site for now, until I get inspired by something enough so that I can write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment